If you have been injured due to the negligent choices of others, we may be able to help. Whether you were injured due to a defect at your apartment building, hit by a tractor trailer on I-5, or harassed at work, we may be able to help you get through the most difficult time in your life. As a boutique personal injury firm, we keep our case load small so that every client gets the care and attention they need to succeed. We are selective about our cases as we believe in quality over quantity. Contact us to see if we can help you.
We work with clients from across Washington state. Our office is in Seattle, but if your injuries limit your mobility, we will come to you. Call 425-312-3057.
Many injured people shortchange themselves because they do not understand the extent of what they can recover when injured by the actions of another. We will carefully review the facts of your case to determine the full amount you are owed. This may include:
- Current and future medical expenses, as well as transportation costs for all medical appointments.
- Lost wages if your injuries prevent you from working.
- Lost earning capacity if your injuries limit your future earning potential.
- Damages for pain and suffering.
- Damages for permanent disfigurement or permanent disability.
- Damages for loss of enjoyment of life or loss of consortium.
- Reimbursement for household services you are no longer able to perform.
- Lost property
We Fight For What’s Right
Whether you are seeking compensation from a third-party insurance company or from your own insurance provider, they are intent on limiting the amount you recover. Our personal injury attorneys work with medical professionals, accident reconstruction specialists, and other highly regarded experts to provide accurate information on what each case is worth.
Often, we are able to reach a fair agreement through negotiations or arbitration. Insurance companies are increasingly denying claims and going to trial in lieu of settling, however. We are experienced litigators who are always prepared to advocate aggressively for you in court if a fair settlement cannot be reached.
We represent clients in the full spectrum of personal injury cases, including:
- Car accidents and accidents with commercial vehicles
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Slip-and-fall accidents and other premises liability cases
- Dog bites or other animal attacks
- Defective products
- Work injuries in some unique cases
Speak With Us Before You Speak With An Insurance Representative
It is important to enlist our services as soon as possible after you are injured. Insurance adjusters are looking for any statements that can bolster their effort to limit your recovery. Don’t help them. Call us or use our online contact form to schedule a free consultation.
During that initial meeting, we will review the facts of your case, answer your questions, and recommend an effective course of action. Most cases have no upfront costs, and we only collect a fee if we obtain a recovery for you. Learn more about our fees on our Q&A page.